High Performance Solutions
'For any sporting team to succeed they must maximise athletic performance and minimise injuries'.
GPSports systems are designed with this ideology at the forefront of all development. GPSports is committed to ensure all clients gain the most from their investment in GPS technology with the improvement in sports team performance and a reduction in preventable injuries being the primary goals.
To achieve this, it is critical the user can quickly implement the system in the team environment and begin to educate coaches, conditioning and medical staff as to the indicators the system can provide.
GPSports is committed to working with all our clients to ensure they can realise a significant return on the investment in this technology.
How will GPSports Improve Team Performance?
Objective measures of player loading allows:
- True periodisation models to be implemented for optimal athlete performance
- Player conditioning to be accurately tracked and then manipulated
- High and low performers to be quickly identified and addressed
- Players will return faster from injury by accurately tracking and manipulating the loading model
Accurate assessment of intensity and work rate allows:
- Training to more specific to the positional demands of the game
- Conditioning drills to overload game intensity
- Training to be structured to achieve tactical, skill development and conditioning objectives
- Players to be compared objectively and individual strengths and weaknesses identified
How Will GPSports Reduce Injuries?
Injuries will be reduced through:
- Automatically identifying any player at risk of injury based on their recent loading profile
- Providing insight to better manage the exposure to key intensity variables that relate directly to soft tissue injury
- Providing insight to accurately grade training for 'at risk' players such as, rookies, players with relevant injury history and players returning from injury
- Identifying 'break points' with respect to training load and injury
- Accurately quantifying individual loads to ensure loading and recovery objectives are achieved